To increase the reach and impact of Hy-Classe Group’s profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications and PR in Cameroon and the CEMAC ZONE, thereby significantly contributing to the development of new product / services partnerships and markets opportunities.
To achieve this you will work with the Communication and Product / services teams, developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy across a range of reactive and strategically planned opportunities in print, media, events and online.
You will work with a small team across multiple product / services s, motivating and supporting staff to deliver high quality work and will have an active role in implementing marketing and communication activities, particularly around direct marketing and support to Hy-Classe Group.
Marketing & Communications in Douala
- Degree qualification (preferably in Marketing, Media, Communications or Journalism) with three years experience
- Masters qualification (preferably in Marketing, Media, Communications or Journalism) with one year experience
- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position Hy-Classe Group to attract partners and win new markets
- Plan the marketing and communications strategies for specific areas of Hy-Classe Group’s work and for different audiences. Work with the communication, product / services and senior management teams to put the strategy into practice. This will include
- Design and develop creative communication and marketing products – presentations, briefings, etc. that will maximize Hy-Classe Group’s message, support product / services objectives and contribute to the research sector.
- Plan and implement direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalization of messages and measurability; data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation
- Develop a digital strategy in conjunction with marketing manager and web designer,
- Develop a web strategy covering Hy-Classe Group’s websites. Tender for a new website development and develop processes to keep Hy-Classe Group’s websites up to date.
- Develop and oversee a strategic product / services of activities and events for Hy-Classe Group’s
- Ensure the brand meets expectations through monitoring marketing trends and partner and funder feedback.
- Work with the Marketing Managers, mailing lists on behalf of Hy-Classe Group to ensure that mailing lists across the organization work together
- Work with the Marketing manager to ensure product / services milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget.
- Contribute to and strengthen products / Services proposals and services handover / commissioning reports to ensure robust and creative marketing and communication considerations are adopted.
- Represent Hy-Classe Group at external meetings and conferences.
- Act as a point of contact with regard to Hy-Classe Group external communications such as providing support with conference presentations.
- From inception, we have opted to be a company of choice to those who join our ranks, We have maintained our committement to quality and unparallel customer satisfaction in all aspects of our business and we continue our pursuit towards becoming a reference company in terms of performance and customer satisfaction.
- If you become part of our team, you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career. We give stimulating challenges to our team members and encourage them to contribute their know how to many projects. Our team members get to express their opinion, their ideas are valued and views respected. If you are thinking of joining us, then know you are on the path to turning your professional aspirations to a fruitful career.
Browse All Jobs