Genero J Genero is a strategic consultancy.
Through applied research, empirically-enriched trainings with internationally resourced consultants and business gurus, Genero J Genero intends to imprint its footprints in Cameroon, Africa and all over the world by providing a variety of quality services in Capacity building (Building human capital) and other spheres of Business – broker, technical assistance as well as music entertainment industry.
After a three year operation in Bamenda, we are making our entry to Douala and are introducing a new business model which involves daily capacity building/formation of individuals and businesses.
This new approach is based on the belief that with the right minds, persons can break the boundaries of their limitations. To better achieve this task, we need a vibrant team of marketers to join our team and make this vision come to reality.
Brief job description
MARKETING OFFICER in Douala
- Atleast, BAC plus 1 to a bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related field.
- At least 1 years working experience as a professional in an organization.
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behaviour, and to be aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives and market characteristics.
- Setting of weekly achievable targets when it comes to bringing in clients, while providing comprehensive reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis with recommendations on how to grow the business.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Develop an online strategy to brand the business and attract new and keep old customers which include. Content creation, content curation, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more.
- Search, establish, build strategic relationships and manage customers and partnerships with corporate clients to push sales with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Coordinate and carryout promotional activities both online and offline, advertising, to market the services of the company
Temporary / Contract
Browse All Jobs