Retired Doctors in Limbe
Our Outreach program into local communities is in need of medical experts Doctors with skills in all specialties to assist in reaching the underserved population of our community.Using our clinic as a base center we shall consult, diagnose and treat patients in our community outreach program.started with medical students is now in need of specialist Doctors. It is a non salaried position.Doctors typically will spend 6-12 weeks in our center.
- Medical degree with at least 10 years experience in any specialty of medicine
- Training of staff and students
- Conduct antenatal clinics and nutrition clinics
- Free Accomodation
- Touristic and holiday experience in the beautiful town of limbe and its environs.
- Free transportation to touristic sites in limbe and Buea especially climbing buea mountain 13600 ft and sandy black beaches in limbe.
Browse All Jobs