We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Software Developer (BACK-END-DEVELOPER). in Buea
ProfessionSoftware Developer (BACK-END-DEVELOPER).
- • Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- • Vue Js, material bosostrap, and laravel.
- • Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- • Setup and administration of backups
- • Outputting data in different formats
- • Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- • Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- • Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- • Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- • Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- • Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- • Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- • Implementation of security and data protection
- • Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Training programs
- Travel Opportunities
Checkpoint, Molyko, Buea
Browse All Jobs